Free Website Maintenance can be availabled upto 3 times in an year. Website maintenance requests are submitted via our Email/WhatsApp Support. Depending on the complexity of the request, the job will be completed in minimum
time. Maintennce can be done anytime in an year at specific date requested by the client. As per availability of slot, 15 mins of dedicated slot will be
alloted to client for one to one discussion/review.
* Modify Content (Text, Images, Banners)
* Removing Pages
* Updating Site Navigation
* Download Full account Backup [ Quaterly ]
* On Demand website Backups
* Restoring website backups
* Check website load time
* Site Backup & Security [ FREE Lets Encrypt SSL Installation]
* Website Transfer/Migration
* DNS Management Assistance
* MX Record Add/Edit/Delete
* Email Account Creation/Modification
NOTE: *Services Not included in Annual Website Maintenance Plan are: Additional/Modification Of Dynamic Functional Development, Existing Design Layout Changes, New Content Wrting, Creating New Marketing Material
Basic Annual Maintenance Package Terms:
1) This maintenance plan is for a minimum of 12 months period.
2) Packages are designed to serve website maintenance tasks only. The hours may not be used for projects such as full redesign or major functionality add-ons.
3) Does-not include any Digital Strategy, Business Analysis, Solution Architect, SEO and Digital Marketing work.
4) Work-hours are tracked in 15 minutes blocks. The support time is used once in each website maintenance.
5) Support requests need to be sent via email to email@example.com
6) Any additional tasks will be charged separately.
JWebMaker may, during the course of providing services here under or in relation to this contract have access to, and acquire knowledge regarding materials, data, and other information of or with respect to Client which may not be accessible or known to the general public. Any knowledge acquired by JWebMaker from such materials shall not be used, published or divulged by JWebMaker to any person, firm or outside source without the express written consent of Client
Any revisions, additions or redesign client requests JWebMaker to perform that is not specified in this document shall be considered "additional" and will require separate agreement and payment. JWebMaker shall advise client on any requested work that falls within these bounds.